Friday, May 21, 2010

John Nottingham, PI, Red Ferarris and Tom Seleck stashes

John Nottingham, PI

It's official.

I've accepted a position and contract with a new company.  They tasked me with helping develop a tactical training firm for military, law enforcement, security and first responders.  The State of Arizona also now recognizes me as a licensed Private Investigator.  My students and staff were excited at my comment that I'll now be seeking the red Ferrari and growing a Tom Seleck stash.

My initial focus will be to clearly define goals, objectives, direction and how to best serve our target audience.  From there, we will collaborate on how best to develop training programs that meet and exceed expectations for training experiences.

Off to shop Ferarris.  Stay strong. Stay safe.









  

No comments:

Post a Comment